FRS Recruitment are taking applications for the role of HGV Driver with an Agri Company based in the South East.
This is a permanent, full time role - 48 hour week.
Salary DOE and Negotiable.
An excellent opportunity to work with a family company with the Agri Sector.
You will be operating a Feed Blower.
You will need:
* 2 years' experience in similar role
* Full, clean Driving Licence
* C - CE License
* All CPCs must be up to date - with Tachograph Card*
You will need to be confident in or have the ability to manoeuvre a lorry in tight spaces
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following;
* Dispatch to farms/customers in locations across the route network -South East
* Well organised and have a professional attitude towards delivering good customer service
* Completing daily checks and the beginning and end of each shift and reporting any defects via to your manager
* Be a good team player with a willingness to be flexible in the role.
* Co-operate fully with all provisions taken by the company for ensuring Health and Safety, and Welfare of co-employees.