Helpdesk Support Engineer
Exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a fast growing Cyber Security and Proactive IT provider!
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to build on their existing experience and continue to gain exposure to the latest technology in a rewarding multi customer environment.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Helpdesk Engineer you will join a passionate customer support team to provide remote end user support and infrastructure support to valued customers.
You will also assist with resolving technical issues identified by the company's proactive monitoring systems along with other customer related tasks. You must be a team player who enjoys helping customers and colleagues alike.
Minimum Experience Required:
You will have a minimum of 4 years experience (Level 2 / Level 3) supporting and maintaining multiple customers with exposure to the following.
* Desktop support including office application support
* Microsoft windows server administration and support
* Firewall administration support
* Wired and wireless network support
* Remote access VPN support
* Office 365 support and configuration
* Resolving monitoring alerts
* Resolving backup alerts
* Veeam Backup and Recovery
You will be passionate about IT and take pride in helping customers
* Strong technical skills
* People focused with excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated individual who can operate on their own initiative
* Enjoy working with a team