Helpdesk Coordinator required for a leading independent ICT Solutions and Managed Services Provider based in Dublin City Centre.
I am seeking a Helpdesk Coordinator for a leading Dublin based client. Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Helpdesk Coordinator will work closely with the Helpdesk Team and the Field Engineers to schedule engineer callouts nationwide, monitor tickets, generate reports and carry out day-to-day administration of the ticketing system.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are someone looking to take the next step in your career as this role will enable you to play a crucial role in achieving the company's mission! This role will also be ideal for someone looking to gain exposure within the field of Project Administration/Project Management.
The Helpdesk Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of tickets for engineers
- Communicating with clients
- Monitoring of tickets
- Scheduling installations
- Working closely with the helpdesk
- Report generation
- Ticketing system administration
Key Skills Required:
- Experience within a similar role OR a high level of proven customer service experience
- Strong understanding/knowledge relating to the location of cities/towns across Ireland is essential
- Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner
- Outgoing & Confident Personality
- Ability to Multitask and a readiness to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and a 'common sense' approach
- Ability to follow the given instructions carefully and should be comfortable working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills with effective organization and skills
- Professional standard of computer literacy
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV! Not ready to apply just yet? Or perhaps this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Emma for a confidential discussion on your career 086 7838584