Heavy Plant Fitter
We are currently recruiting a Heavy Plant Fitter for a business in Co Meath.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintenance and repair of all items of quarry plant and machinery including crushers, screeners, excavators, articulated loading shovels, teleporters & tractors.
- Maintenance and repair of a fleet of heavy goods vehicles, including articulated lorries, tractor units, concrete bottles, tippers, trailers & vans.
- Fault finding and preventative maintenance.
- Coordination or service and repairs.
- Schedule and complete preventative maintenance activities.
- Completion of all task in accordance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Extensive experience with diesel machinery.
- Experience working with quarry machinery a distinct advantage.
- Trained in heavy plant equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and without supervision.
- Full clean drivers license.
Send your CV through the below link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069