Heavy Diesel Mechanic - Agri (Western Australia)
FRS Recruitment are now inviting applications for the role of 'Heavy Diesel Mechanic - Agri (Western Australia)' on behalf of our International Client.
Our Client is a multi-franchised Agricultural Machinery Dealership group with 5 branch locations across the West Australian Wheat-belt.
As proud agents for the world's leading global agriculture brands, successful candidates will join a progressive company which dates back 25 years.
With short/medium/long-term contracts available, this role is open to experienced Diesel Mechanics across Ireland and Northern European Countries.
Role: Heavy Diesel/Agricultural Mechanic - Western Australia
Reporting to: Service Manager / Master Service Technician
- Ensure the Dealership's customers are delivered with premium service and technical know-how on their equipment.
- Communicate clearly and consistently with Workshop Manager, Parts Department, Salesperson and customers regarding their jobs in the workshop.
- Diagnose, overhaul, repair, tune, maintain and test diesel powered agricultural vehicles being predominantly tractors but also harvesters and other agricultural machinery.
- Detect and repair mechanical and electrical faults.
- Repair and maintain the hydraulic components of diesel engines that are used to power attachments such as booms, spray rigs and harvesters.
- General repairs and maintenance of agricultural machinery.
- Ensure knowledge & training on products is up to date, through on the job training, attending workshops and supplier product training.
- Coach and mentor apprentices, so they can perform their duties timely and accurately.
- Maintain and ensure your workshop area is kept neat, clean safe and tidy at all times.
- At times this position will require longer working hours during seasonal peaks.
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Diesel/Agri Mechanical qualification or similar
- Previous experience within a modern workshop
- Technical and working knowledge of farm & agricultural machinery and equipment.
- Competent experience with agricultural equipment, forklifts, tools and other workshop equipment.
- Ability to show initiative, self confidence with effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Driver's license is essential
- Heavy vehicle, truck & forklift license desirable
- Accommodation provided
- Holiday visa required - assistance available if requested
- Click link below to apply
- Call 086 103 8534 or email Bonnie to discuss further in confidence