Healthcare Assistants/ Support Workers
Are you keen on making positive impacts in the overall well-being of others?
If yes, then that's good news because our client is currently hiring Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers in North Dublin. Our client supports individuals with mental ill-health, autism, learning disabilities and dementia, providing innovative, professional, high-quality support services to people across the spectrum of need and particularly at the higher level of complexity across some countries in Western Europe.
This is a Permanent Part-time/ Full time
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will report to Team Leader and Scheme Manager.
- You will be required to participate in the company performance and staff review process.
- To always adhere to and model company values, behaviours, and competencies.
- To carry out all duties of the post in accordance with Praxis rules, regulations, and policies.
- To carry out additional duties of the role and all other required duties as and when necessary.
- To work the necessary hours to fit the needs of the scheme (this may include working early shifts, late shifts, evenings, weekends, nights, and sleep-in night duties).
- Full Irish driver's license
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support OR Degree or HND in any discipline OR Registered Social Worker Registered Nurse OR Registered Occupational Therapist.
- Interest in working with people within a care environment.
- If a disability precludes an individual from holding a driver's license, it should be stated how they can meet the mobility requirement of the post.
- Good oral and written communication skills, excellent organisational skills, and good interpersonal skills.
- Pension plan
- Refer-a-friend bonuses
- Death and service benefit
- Long service awards
- Paid annual leave, which increases with length of service
- Occupational sick pay
- Confidential counselling service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye test vouchers
LOCATION: NORTH DUBLIN (SWORDS)
SALARY: €27,790 - €38,262 (Depending on Experience and Qualification)
FRS Recruitment is offering free flights to Irish expatriates all over the world.
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expatriates we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment is an award-winning recruitment agency based in Ireland. We are providers of healthcare professionals to various hospitals and clinics across the country. Our services are top-notch, and we provide the best for our candidates and clients.
At FRS Recruitment we have a committed Compliance team devoted to guiding you throughout the recruitment and relocation process.
Apply now for a chance to secure this awesome opportunity.
CONTACT: If you have experience working with children's disabilities and are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Olamide Badmus.
Phone number: 0861038540