We are recruiting Healthcare Assistants on behalf of our Client, for their elderly care facilities in Leinster.
This is an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a Care Assistant with FETAC LEVEL 5 Care of the Elderly. This is a full-time position with shifts split over a 7 day period.
- Caring, Person Centred, Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic person
- You must have completed FETAC LEVEL 5 Care of the Elderly, or be in the process of completing same
- Fluency in English both written and Oral forms are required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience with risk assessments and care plans.
- Knowledge of HIQA Standards.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal.
- Demonstration of reliability and punctuality.
- To provide quality person centred care to meet the needs of our residents.
- To promote a caring environment for our residents through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to their physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual well-being.
Please apply with a cover note and an up to date CV through this website.
FRS Recruitment has been placing people in jobs and careers since 1980 and with that comes a lot of responsibility. We understand we are dealing with people's lives and futures and take that very seriously.
We have a 10-Branch Nationwide Network of offices delivering specialist IT, industrial, commercial and professional recruitment services. We are Ireland's National Recruitment Agency.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the workplace and is a KANCHI 100 company.