Are you a healthcare worker that has a passion for helping others and you want to be a part of a fun, friendly team? Or are you someone who is looking to start their career in the healthcare field?
I am currently seeking Healthcare Assistants (HCAs), my client was established in 2019 and focuses on providing excellence in long term and respite residential care for the older adult. They pride themselves on their devoted and experienced staff who are committed to making a real difference to the wellbeing of their residents
Location: Ballinasloe, Galway
Day and Night Duty & Weekend Work Required
Full time, Part time Permanent Positions Available
- Genuine passion for caring for others
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or prior caring experience highly desirable(or a willingness to enroll in this course)
- Excellent English
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature.
Duties of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Supporting the nursing staff in providing care to our residents
- Ensuring residents hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards while maintaining the resident's dignity at all time
- Assisting residents with eating and drinking
- Assisting residents with mobilising and using correct aids
- Escorting or/and transfer residents as directed by the Nursing staff
- Assisting in End of Life Care
- Any other duties deemed necessary by nurse and management.
- Competitive Salary
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Personal development opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Paid training
- Education support
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free uniform tunic
- Employee recognition and awards
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking
- Subsidised social activities
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Isabel Gough, Recruitment Consultant on 0861449043.