Opportunities for Healthcare Assistants - Various locations!
Are you a Healthcare Assistant with a passion for helping those in need? Do you value the delivery person-centred, compassionate and respectful care built on enduring trust and excellence in standards?
If so, we want to hear from you!
My client is a leading provider of long term residential care for the older adult, committed to providing safe, comfortable and life-enhancing long -term care to their residents. They are looking for Healthcare Assistants on a Full-time, Part-time and Relief basis. Day & Night duties required. Schedule: Monday to Friday, Weekend availability. There are opportunities available to join their committed, well-trained and qualified teams in Cork, Waterford and Kilkenny.
- Healthcare Assistant - Cork
- Healthcare Assistant - Waterford
- Healthcare Assistant - Kilkenny
- Genuine passion for caring for others
- QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or prior caring experience highly desirable(or a willingness to enrol in this course)
- Excellent English
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Professional, caring and empathetic nature
Duties required of the role:
- Supporting the nursing staff in providing care to our residents
- Ensuring residents hygiene/personal care needs are maintained to the highest standards while maintaining the resident's dignity at all time
- Assisting residents with eating and drinking
- Assisting residents with mobilising and using correct aids
- Escorting or/and transfer residents as directed by the Nursing staff
- Assisting in End of Life Care
- Any other duties deemed necessary by nurse and management
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Isabel Gough, Junior Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1449043 for more information.v