Healthcare Assistants - Dublin
We are recruiting Healthcare Assistants on behalf of our Client for a state-of-the-art Nursing home in the beautiful area of Blackrock, South Dublin.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for qualified Healthcare Assistants. You will be part of an exclusive team using a patient-centred approach to enrich the quality and welfare of the customer's lives.
What we can offer you:
- Paid Holidays
- Career Progression
- Fulfilling Employment
- Professional Development
- Minimum of 2 modules QQI (Formerly FETAC) Level 5: Care Skills and Care of the Elderly.
- Have experience in providing care to others
- Experience with dementia and/or Alzheimer's
- To have a genuine care for others
- Responsible, reliable and trustworthy character
- To be able to provide care according to our care plans
- Able to follow instructions, report efficiently and show flexible availability
Please apply with a cover note and an up to date CV through this website for immediate consideration! I will be in touch with you upon receiving your CV.