Role: Permanent Full- time
Are you a highly motivated Healthcare Assistant who is passionate about providing a person-centered approach to supporting clients in a residential, respite, and day service setting using New Direction guidelines? If you are looking to expand your knowledge and experience as a Healthcare Assistant and or initiate your career, then my client has the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is a well-known service supporting individuals with autism and intellectual disabilities, providing innovative, professional, high-quality support services for adults and children.
This is a full-time contract.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then we would be privileged to hear from you!
Duties of these positions include:
- Provide personal care to service users. This may include everyday domestic tasks such as bathing, washing, cleaning, and assisting with mealtimes.
- Participate in tasks designed to enable service users to work towards their goals for independent living
- Support individuals with Autism and intellectual disabilities to work towards independent living and leading fulfilling everyday lives.
- Work with other healthcare assistants and Team leaders to promote a safe working and living environment.
- Ensure that resident's medication is held/stored and administered in accordance with my client's Medication Policy.
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support highly desirable.
- Genuine passion for caring for others.
- Prior caring experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring, and empathetic nature.
Take the next step in your career today!
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nathan Adams.
Phone number: 086-464-8418