Role: Permanent Full-time/part-time
Location: North Dublin
Are you a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and empathetic Healthcare assistant who is passionate about providing a person-centered approach to supporting clients in a residential setting? Do you thrive when working as part of a dedicated team to provide high-quality and reliable support service to service users? Do you have experience supporting and improving the well-being and outcomes of service users using HSE New Directions?
This an exciting opportunity for healthcare assistants who are passionate about working in elderly care, providing support, and positively impacting the lives of each resident for our client who is a well-known and established nursing home. This position is perfect for compassionate and motivated candidates interested in elderly care and dementia care who want to work in leading nursing homes
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then we would be privileged to hear from you!
Duties of these positions include:
- Provide personal care to service users. This may include everyday domestic tasks such as bathing, washing, cleaning, and assisting with mealtimes.
- Participate in tasks designed to enable service users to work towards their goals for independent living
- Support individuals with Dementia, Learning Disability, or Brain Injury to work towards independent living and leading fulfilling everyday lives.
- Work with other healthcare assistants and Team leaders to promote a safe working and living environment.
- Ensure that residents' medication is held/stored and administered in accordance with my client's Medication Policy.
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 Award in the field of Health and Welfare or Health Care Support highly desirable.
- Genuine passion for caring for others.
- Prior caring experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Professional, caring, and empathetic nature.
- Full valid driver's license is essential.
Take the next step in your career today!
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment, we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please contact Nathan Adams.
Phone number: 086-464-8418