Health & Safety Officer
We are seeking a Health and Safety Officer for our Kerry based client, a progressive engineering firm. This position is based in Kerry, however it will involve travelling to multiple sites around the country, so a full driving license is a necessity.
The successful candidate will be a recent graduate in Health and Safety or related disciplines (Environmental also considered)
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Conducting regular, formal site audits and carrying out inspections
- Able to prepare health and safety plans, method statements and risk assessments
- Delivering Health & Safety induction program to new employees
- Review all subcontractor safety documentation.
- Help with the ISO accreditation
- Assist the Operations Manager with administrative and HR duties
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience within the construction industry.
Immediate start for the successful candidate.
Please send your CV through the link provided or contact Donal at 066-7143995