Health & Safety Cork
Our client, based in Little Island, Cork, is looking to take on a Health and Safety Coordinator. You will be joining an established Multi National Company.
This role has come about due to new corporate governance and needing a dedicated H&S person on site.
You will be ensuring compliance with statutory legislation and corporate policies and procedures related to workplace safety, health & welfare.
Your duties will include:
- Implement a culture of safety awareness and excellence.
- Prepare a health and safety strategy and develop internal policy
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Maintain and continuously improve procedures and processes through Hazard Reporting, Risk Assessment, and H&S Training Programmes.
- Conduct H&S Audits / Investigations/Risk Assessments as required and implement corrective and preventative measures
- Carryout safety inspections
- Ensure all H&S related documentation is up to date
- Assist with in-house training with Supervisors, Managers and Employees about health and safety issues and risks
Third Level qualification in Health & Safety, or equivalent
At least 3 years' relevant experience
Qualified to deliver a range of H&S training & assessment
Good working knowledge of Irish H&S Legislation and regulations
IT Proficient - MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in applying for this H&S job in Cork, please apply today by sending your updated cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have also search for H&S jobs Cork, Health and Safety jobs Cork, H&S jobs Ireland, Health and safety jobs Ireland, EHS jobs Cork, EHS jobs Ireland, H&S training jobs