Health Care Assistant
A large nursing home, based in Limerick is looking for Health Care Assistants to join their expanding team and I am delighted to be assisting them.
They are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and empathetic Healthcare Assistant who are passionate about providing a person-centered approach to supporting clients in a residential setting.
Position: Healthcare Assistant - HCA
Type of job: permanent / full time
Pay rates: €11-14/h (depending on experience)
- QQI Level 5 - Healthcare Assistant qualification.
- A caring personality with good communication skills.
- Other certificates are an advantage.
- Fluent English
- Provide personal care to service users. This may include everyday domestic tasks such as bathing, washing, cleaning, and assisting with mealtimes.
- Participate in tasks designed to enable service users to work towards their goals for independent living
- Support individuals to work towards independent living and leading fulfilling everyday lives.
- Work with other Support Workers and Team leaders to promote a safe working and living environment.
To apply for this job, please submit your CV through this website or contact me, Prachiti Raut on 0861368498 to discuss.