Health and Safety Officer South East
Position: Junior Safety Advisor
Location: South East
A leading Contractor are looking to recruit a Junior Safety Advisor. The ideal candidate will be looking to join a team of health and safety professionals and kick start their career.
Graduates will be considered. This position may suit someone who is from a trade background who is looking to move away from the tools and develop a career in Health and Safety.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits but is not restricted to:
- Degree Qualified
- 0-5 years experience
- Cert/Diploma in IOSH or NEBOSH
- Extensive site experience
- Exposure to Civil Engineering a plus.
- Mechanical/Electrical/Construction background all an advantage.
- Experience with Toolbox talks and Site Documentation collaboration ideally.
This is a brief description of the role. For further details, please contact Miriam in our Kilkenny office.