Health and Safety Officer Dublin West
Position: Health and Safety Officer
Location: Dublin West
Salary: Dependent on experience with vehicle
A leading multidisciplinary firm are looking to recruit a Health and Safety Officer for a West Dublin position. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience ideally within construction.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
· Third Level Qualification within Health and Safety
· IOSH/NEBOSH Qualified
· Ideally someone with Construction related experience
· Experience with Mechanical and Electrical aspects of the build a plus
· Experience with substations and electrical projects a definite advantage
· Happy to work on site in West County Dublin
· Interested in a very progressive and growing firm
· Eager, Motivated and Meticulous individual.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at our Kilkenny office at 056 7775550