Health and Safety Graduate
Our Client, based in Naas, Co. Kildare is looking for a Health and Safety Graduate to join their team within a food production environment. You would be joining a well established, Irish owned food company with the opportunity to join the company's graduate programme. This is a full time, permanent job, Mon-Fri, days only with an attractive salary and benefits package on offer.
Are you recent graduate with a Health and Safety qualification or similar relevant qualification?
Are you looking for the opportunity to start your H&S career with a well-known Irish company?
Some of your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Assist in the promotion of a strong health and safety culture within the workplace through a robust near miss and hazard reporting system. Continuous involvement and communication with H&S Manager and other department representatives.
* Carry out safety inspections on a regular basis, prepare reports, assist in the implementation of corrective and preventative measures, and liaise with key department representatives to facilitate close out on items highlighted.
* Support the scheduling of new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time.
* Assist in managing arrangements for emergency preparedness across the site in relation to areas including fire safety, chemical safety, and work-related vehicles.
* Assist the H&S Manager with the Contractor Management Programme for the site. Assist in delivering training on contractor requirements to all contractor managers, update contractor information and audit approved contractors and their activities.
* Continually analyse safety data to identify trends, areas for improvement to prevent reoccurrence of accidents, incidents and poor safety behaviours.
* Keep abreast of H&S Regulations and assist with on-going compliance with legal and company requirements.
* Assist with the development of the health and safety enterprise system. Identify areas for continual improvement and system growth.
* Continual review policies, procedures, risk assessments and safety statements to ensure all documents are in accordance with business operations.
This role requires:
* Preferably college work placement experience in the area of health and safety
* A relevant qualification is required
* Good communication skills to explain safety procedures and regulations
* Proficient in computer applications and MS Office
* Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
* Excellent administrative and literacy skills for compiling and producing reports
* Good attention to detail
Full training will be provided. Some travel will be required. This is a great opportunity not to be missed!
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply below by submitting your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
Lauren Crowe 086 1078054
You may have also searched for: H&S Officer jobs Kildare, H&S Officer jobs Dublin, H&S officer jobs Ireland, H&S Graduate jobs Ireland, H&S Graduate jobs Kildare, Health and Safety job Kildare, Health and Safety jobs Ireland