Health and Safety Coordinator
My client, a leading medical device company based in Dublin is looking for a Health & Safety Coordinator to join their team.
The state-of-the-art facility in South Dublin has recently been expanded due to massive growth in the company, who are the largest manufacturer of their specialised product in the world.
As the Health & Safety Coordinator you will play an active role in driving a positive Health & Safety environment at the plant.
- Drive and maintain Health & Safety practices and programmes which contributes to reducing risk of accidents.
- Identification of workplace hazards and risks.
- Participate in Projects top drive health and safety planning.
- Carry out H&S training for new and existing associates.
- Oversee all H&S incident investigations
- Co-ordinate the preparation, compilation and review of safety documents.
- Liaises with other departments on purchases of equipment, articles and substances.
- Degree in Health & Safety related discipline or equivalent is needed.
- 3+ years experience in Health & Safety, within a regulated environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and training skills.
APPLY - Call Cillian on 086 4648426 if you have any questions in relation to this job or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn
Other jobs you may have searched for:
Health & Safety Officer, Safety Coordinator, Safety Officer, Health and Safety jobs, Medical device, medical device health and safety, Dublin jobs, H&S Coordinator, H and S Coordinator, H&S jobs.