Head of Sales ( Animal Nutrition )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Head of Sales for an established animal nutrition company. This is a newly created position and a full-time permanent role. You will become an important part of the senior management team & report to the Commercial Director.
My client has been manufacturing animal nutritional products and supplements for the last 35 years. Their product range includes minerals , trace elements and vitamins & they manufacture for a wide range of specie including Ruminant , Pigs , Poultry and Equine.
Head of Sales
This is a unique and challenging role for a confident high-achiever with ideally some previous experience in premix , veterinary or feed additives. This is a target driven role with expectations around delivery , closing agreements and raising company profile.You will be responsible for providing the strategic framework for sales for both Ireland and UK
- Responsible for agreed sales / income targets, budgets and KPIs.
- To lead on implementation, reporting and reviewing of the strategic and operational sales & marketing plans to drive sales and revenue.
- To lead on developing activities for all channels to meet organisational aims with cohesiveness and creativity.
- To lead and project manage the sales & wider working groups to fulfil objectives such as product positioning.
- To lead on building internal and external relationships to fulfil the organisational vision of being the Number 1 organisation within the sector.
- To stay abreast of progress and direction in the premix and feed additive sector in Ireland and The UK
- Identifying and leading new opportunities, including on-site presentations, negotiating and closing.
- To expand the business into the North of Ireland and The UK
- To be a member of the Strategic Management Team, owning agreed areas of the Strategic Action Plan and managing identified projects
- To manage the work programmes of relevant staff to ensure optimum productivity, personal development and impact on KPIs
- Attend shows, seminars, conferences and meetings as necessary
- To be the direct line manager for the relevant staff including:
- To oversee the accurate and timely collection of data and its input in to KPI reporting systems
- To manage and deliver the relevant budgets and produce financial reports.
- Ideally you will have 5-10 year's experience of working in a Sales management role.
- A self-starter with a proven track record in winning new business, with a hunger to succeed.
- Experience of managing staff and understanding how to get the best out of them
- Experience of working at a senior management level in a commercial / sales orientated environment.
Excellent salary & bonus.
Health insurance & pension.
Please email your CV through the attached link
Phone calls to John Miller on 087 9955439
A more comprehensive spec can be provided on request
All calls and queries will be processed in the strictest of confidence