Head of Recruitment
Role: Senior Manager - Recruitment
Title: Head of Manufacturing, Engineering & Life Science Recruitment
Summary: This is a newly created Senior Managerial role with FRS Recruitment. A strategic, non-billing Senior Recruitment Manager is required to be part of our major growth plans and play an integral role in the development of our national team. Our recruitment centre of excellence is based in Carrigtwohill Cork and the ideal candidate will be based there, or within a reasonable commute
- Take P&L responsibility for our Manufacturing, Engineering & Life Science Division Nationally (this includes General Manufacturing, Food/Pharma/Bio/Med and Supply Chain Recruitment)
- High level business development, including tech talks and hosting / networking at key events in conjunction with our marketing department
- Overall responsibility for our team of 11 which consists of a Recruitment Manager, Recruitment Team Lead and 9 Recruiters (8 in Cork, 2 in Limerick and 1 in Cavan)
- In partnership with HR, responsible for recruiting and building the technical engineering division to a total headcount of 24 within 18 to 24 months.
- Work with our project management, tenders, marketing, systems and senior management team to deliver an outstanding customer experience within your national division.
- Train, develop and fine tune our recruiters, team leads, and recruitment managers processes and procedures
- Continuously assist with process improvements and strategic planning of this division.
- You must be a high-Level Business Developer, a natural networker
- Organised, a capable, positive & approachable people manager with strong leaderships skills
- Operational & Strategic experience essential
- Proven track record in building and managing recruitment teams essential
- Several years recruitment experience to include manufacturing, engineering and life science recruitment
Why work for FRS Recruitment?
- We are the only co-operative (a social entity) recruitment firm in Ireland, the profits get poured back into our business to deliver sustainable and long term employment within our communities
- Part of FRS Network, with 70 Offices Nationally (An e.g. FRS Recruitment company is Turas Nua a 320 person operation that delivers the DSPs Job Path programme in the South)
- FRS Recruitment is now a strong brand with 10 branches nationwide and a team of 65. We are substantially growing our business and expect to have over 100 employed by 2020 with continued investment to grow further up to 2023
- Excellent support structures in place from our Shared Services HQ such as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Payroll Team, Marketing Rep, HR Manager, Tenders Representative, IT and Senior Management support.
- We provide a flexible, autonomous environment, process driven with customer service and employee well being at the core of what we do.
- Excellent systems, technology and office facilities in place in advance of our next growth phase.
This is an exciting role with a highly successful Irish Indigenous company with huge ambition, capability and opportunity. If you are a senior recruitment manager looking for a recruitment company with a real difference or an experienced recruitment manager ready to take the next step in your career, I would like to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion or an informal meet in person, please apply or call me:
Derek Perill: Mobile: 087 9954845