Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Reports to Managing Director
Permanent full time
Location: Dublin (Flexible on location)
Working closely with the business to develop and deliver the annual marketing plan, focusing on growth and strengthening our customer-centric approach and multichannel strategy.
- Focus on growth by building and driving key marketing strategies including customer loyalty, retention programs and campaigns (multi-channel).
- Develop and execute a successful digital strategy to reflect Company objectives.
- Build the brand including awareness, positioning and performance.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Design and implement marketing activities across the different channels within the business to drive performance.
- Analyse customer, competitor and market insight along with marketing best practice to build successful strategy and activities.
- Manage the NPS and CES programme and improve the quality of the customer data.
- Catalogue and marketing collateral design, production and distribution.
- Work with suppliers to deliver a range of trade marketing actions.
- Support sales teams and the branch network in the delivery of customer communications.
- Work with the purchasing and sales team to optimise the product range and assortment.
- Contribute to improvements in layout and merchandising of stores.
- Monitoring and reporting on activities to determine their effectiveness.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of internal departments.
Essential Qualifications / Skills:
- Formal marketing qualification with 5+ years experience.
- Experience in establishing a strong marketing strategy leading to measurable business performance.
- Up to date knowledge of digital marketing and e-commerce.
- Experience of working in large, multi-site organisation.
- Experience of analysis and interpretation of results.
- Experience of contract tendering desirable
- An Innovative and creative thinker.
- Good organisational skills and a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Effective relationship building & networking.
- Ability to deliver projects to requirements and timing.
- Commercial acumen and analytical skills