Head of Marketing
Our client a leading IT, Cloud and technology company based in South East are seeking to recruit a Head of Marketing, if you wish to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and possess the energy, drive, passion and ambition to put your mark on a sales function this is the ideal role for you.
The successful candidate will become part of the senior management team, be given the freedom to mould and shape the Marketing function and report to the CEO.
- Develop, coordinate, manage and deliver all aspects of Marketing for all client portfolios and internal organisation strategy
- In partnership with the CEO, senior management and marketing teams establish the brand strategy, vision and direction, as well as positioning and pricing strategies
- Establish, and communicate the marketing strategy specific to the organisations target growth area
- Lead the strategic development of marketing plans, and support the development of marketing tactics, that drive traffic, sales, and brand awareness throughout all channels (online, social media, advertising, PR)
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing
- Ensure effective management of all online presence and media, including third party e-commerce vendors.
- Work with the Head of Sales to tailor marketing plans to meet sales channel needs, projects, revenue and growth targets
- Be the brand champion on the senior management team and ensure all customer touch-points don't stray from core guidelines.
- Identify and action opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Be responsible for cross-organisational teams, develop marketing projects, track progress, identify issues and develop solutions prior to deployment of marketing messages.
- Continuously research trends to positively impact the marketing message
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Ensure team is motivated, clear on vision/goals and their role in achieving these, and effectively executing and delivering results
- Work collaboratively with multiple internal and external business partners
Serve as a guiding force behind aligning marketing functions into an organisational structure that can adapt to new/emerging marketing techniques
- Energy, creativity and 120% commitment
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within technology area essential (Cloud / MSP / VoIP / Security) minimum 5 years
- Experience recruiting and leading a creative team
- Solid knowledge of Online marketing channels - web analytics, SEO and Google AdWords
- Experience managing external agencies and budgeting
- Strong presentation skills, particularly in a C-level environment
- A positive, confident and determined approach to build and managing a marketing team
- Ability to make fast decisions with an entrepreneurial mind-set
For full details and to apply in strict confidence, submit your CV via link provided to Elizabeth in FRS Recruitment Kilkenny.