Head of Finance Projects
Head of Finance Projects and Operations
Great opportunity for an experienced finance manager with Treasury and Tax experience to join a large finance team in a senior role
- Design and implement treasury management process / procedures
- Refine and implement foreign currency hedging strategies
- Proactively manage and coach the AR & AP teams / managers in delivery against ongoing improvement objectives
- Participate in and drive efficiencies in taxation planning and structuring
- Participate in ERP system implementation
- Participate in implementation of project accounting
- Drive finance transformation project
- Contribute to and manage significant elements of bottom-up budgeting and reforecasting process
- Promoting a value-adding, proactive and agile finance function
- Manage and promote strong control environment and robust financial oversight
- Work closely with project / commercial accountant to ensure consistency in budgeting and forecasting across project profitability, project and organizational cashflow and HQ overhead management
Who are you?
You are a qualified accountant with at least 8 years PQE. You have excellent attention to detail, fluent English, a strong work ethic and previous management experience.
You will have had a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role and ideally would be Big4 trained.
You should have relevant experience in a large, multi-currency, multi-entity organization & consolidation environment