Head of Environmental & Planning
Environmental & Planning Lead
Associate Director Level
A leading Irish Engineering consultancy is looking to add an Environmental and Planning lead. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within environmental issues related to renewable energy, water, commercial and large scale developments. They will have experience within town planning and EIAR works in particular.
This role will largely assist with large scale tenders and concurrent projects. The ideal candidate act a key member of the management team in the business. They will act as a temperature gauge across all business units. Their expertise will shape the business and indeed help to provide technical advise to multidisciplinary teams.
The role is best suited to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- A minimum 10 years relevant work experience
- Degree qualified in Environmental Science, Town Planning or Engineering
- Qualified EIAR management, provision and delivery
- Proven ability to successfully lead multi-disciplinary teams across a number of different business units nationwide
- Technical expertise across environmental and planning issues
- Motivated and driven
- Key communicator
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative and informed approach to project completion
- Excellent risk management skills
- Oral Hearing expertise would be an additional advantage
Please note this is a brief description of the role. For further information please call Miriam at 086 0843989. To apply please upload an updated copy of your CV. For all other queries please contact Miriam as above.