Head of Agri Services
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for Head of Agri Services on behalf of an established Agri business that has been serving the Irish farming community for over 40 years. This is a full-time permanent role.
FRS Network Ireland's leading provider of services to farmers and the agricultural sector is seeking a proven leader to develop and grow our Agri services division. A Farmer led cooperative providing services to support farmers since 1980, headquartered in Roscrea, Co. Tipperary, FRS has grown to over 2000 employees across 70 locations. Now comprising Farm Relief, FRS Fencing, FRS Recruitment, FRS Training, Turas Nua and Herdwatch.
The head of Agri Services will report to the Group Chief Executive and will have responsibility for developing and growing our farm relief services division and the FRS Agri contract services division which delivers services for our government and NGO partners. The ideal candidate will have a passion for agriculture,an understanding of the challenges facing the sector and the capability to build solutions to support our members, partners and clients.
A more complete job spec can be provided upon request
- 8 years management experience in an agricultural service or product setting.
- Educated to degree level in an agricultural or business discipline.
- Proven team player with excellent people leadership skills.
- Ability to influence change and implement new systems and processes.
- Experience analysing, developing and reporting on key financial, MI and BI data.
- Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Customer and quality focused.
Attractive basic salary & bonus & other benefits.
Please email your CV through the attached link.
Phone calls to John Miller in confidence on 087 9955439