Head Chef - Production
Are you an experienced Creative Head Chef looking for an excellent opportunity? If so, then our client has the role for you. They are looking to recruit a Chef to join their team and run their busy kitchen in their production facility. It is a full-time, permanent position based in North Tipperary.
Working hours 6am - 3pm
This is a standalone role, and you will have full responsibility of the kitchen and work alongside other teams involved in other food products. You will report directly to the Company's Directors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the kitchens daily operations
- Menu Development for Retail Stores
- Maintaining & Raising food profit margins
- Cost products & suggest Retail selling price
- Keep products on trend & be able to adapt to new Food Trends on the market
- Implementation of Convenience foods into retail stores
- Create & develop new recipes for retail stores.
- Communicate new products to retail & explain key selling points
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed
- Liaise with suppliers food orders
- Work on own initiative
- Ability to Manage a variety of projects
- Overall management of HACCP and H&S of the kitchen, including record management and paperwork.
Skills & Knowledge
- Outstanding cooking skills.
- Real creativity & passion when it comes to food.
- A deep understanding of ingredients and produce.
- The capacity to work under extreme pressure.
- Excellent leadership and management.
- Degree in Culinary science or related certificate (level 7 or similar)
- Proven experience as Head Chef
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, word
- Passion & Creativity and up to date with trends.
How to Apply
Please send your CV through the link