Group HR Manager
FRS Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for a Group HR Manager for their client headquartered in Oranmore. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and to build out the HR function across the business.
- My client operates across a number of sites in Galway and travel will be required from time to time for this role.
- This role can also be facilitated on a part - time or full time basis.
- The role will mainly be based on site, with some flexibility on hybrid working after the induction period.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Collaborate with business and functional units to ensure employee training, health and safety development needs are met and support the achievement of goals and targets.
- Manage the internal HR function throughout the Network with responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the day-to-day internal HR agenda.
- Management of the recruitment process for all businesses, alongside heads of division
- Investigating and resolving disciplinary issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide accurate HR advice and support to management and staff in relation to all aspects of the employment relations
- Ensure policies and procedures as operated by the company fully meet current legislation requirements;
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- A third level qualification in Human Resources (Essential).
- 2-3 years consecutive experience in a HR role (essential)
- A thorough knowledge of current Irish and EU legislation relating to Employment Law.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task and enjoy an environment that is dynamic and fast-paced.
- Meticulous attention to detail, thoroughly checks and rechecks work for accuracy.
- Proven ability to take ownership of tasks and manage them to completion.
- A confident and independent decision maker.
- Has strong commercial awareness and is highly motivated, resilient with an ability to operate in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills