Group HR Administrator
Group HR & Recruitment Administrator
12 Month Contract (Strong possibility of extension / permanency due to extensive growth within the business)
Hybrid working / Flexible work from home model
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
Excellent salary plus benefits
Due to exciting growth, my client are recruiting for a Group HR & Recruitment Administrator who will work as an integral part of the Group Human Resources Team. This company is currently experiencing rapid growth and will continue to do so into 2022.
Responsibilities of the role
- Co-ordinate day-to-day HR administrative activities for the Group Human Resources team.
- Compliance - ensuring employee files and records are up to date.
- Recruitment and on-boarding activity support; including advertising, interview scheduling, and managing the on boarding process.
- Management and reporting of absenteeism, training compliance, new hires.
- HR Administrative support on employee relations and performance management processes.
- Maintain, update and input employee records to the HR Information System (HRIS) and ensure all information is accurate.
- Maintain and develop the employee filing system on the shared drive.
- HR Administrative support to Group HR Director, Group HR / Recruitment Manager and HR Business Partners.
- Any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Previous HR or Administrative experience
- Relevant HR Qualification is a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise in a fast paced environment
- Previous knowledge of HR systems an advantage
- Previous knowledge of garda vetting / compliance measure an advantage