Graduate Role - ANY DISCIPLINE
Our Client, a food processing facility, in Co. Roscommon is looking for graduates to join their 2023 Graduate Programme. We are looking for Grads from ANY discipline and background with ANY 3rd level qualification who are interested in pursuing a career within the food industry.
This is 2 year graduate programme that will allow you to work in and get a taste of each department within the business before opting for a preferred department that you enjoy working in most, where you will further develop and grow in that position.
This programme is looking for graduates who are dynamic, hardworking and committed and looking for an opportunity to join a large, diverse team.
You can expect:
- To be fully immersed into the Culture from day 1, working alongside key industry experts and leaders.
- An opportunity to work in various departments across the business with a rotation plan tailored to your development
- To learn key aspects of our business, enabling you to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunity to develop personally and professionally through exposure to key projects and tasks that challenge you
- A dedicated mentor and development program to support you both on the scheme and into a role that best fits your skills
-We are looking for hardworking and ambitious Graduates who are not afraid to be thrown in the deep end and thrive in a challenging and fast paced environment.
-You must be mobile and willing to travel throughout the programme in order to undertake development projects at any of our sites in the UK and Ireland.
-We are looking for responsible, ambitious, passionate graduates who have the ability to work as part of a diverse team and build relationships.
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Service Related Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Educational Assistance/ L&D
- Discounted Products
If you are a recent graduate and you may be unsure of what career path to go down, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Irish food company that will give you the chance to explore every department within the business and then pursue a career that suits your skill set best.
NOTE: Graduates will be considered from any 3rd level discipline/background.
Please apply below now by submitting your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
Lauren Crowe - 086 1078054