FRS has been retained to source a Graduate Radiographer for one of the world's largest diagnostic imaging company. Due to recent expansion in Ireland, a vacancy for a graduate Radiographer has arisen. This is an excellent opportunity for you to join the scheme as a Graduate Radiographer that will enable you to upskill in specialist modalities such as MRI, CT and Ultrasound.
Our client operates in a well-staffed, professional and friendly environment with state of the art equipment. There will be on-going assistance and guidance to ensure professional development.
So if you're a Radiographer with CORU registration, please and you've found the ideal job.
What's on offer for
With strong demand for these skills, our client is recruiting for Graduate Radiographers looking to begin their career. Our client offers the highest available salary in Ireland. In addition, the package includes; bonuses, flexible working hours, relocation package etc.
Skills / Qualifications Needed
- Degree in Diagnostic Radiography or Equivalent
- No Experience necessary
Competencies (Behaviours & Attitudes):
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Reliable, courteous and innovative
- Flexible, able and willing to work in a changing environment
What do you need?
- Submit your CV by clicking the apply button or if you want a bit more information, you can call or text Dave Maher in FRS Recruitment: Mobile: 00 353 86 130 1705
- You will also need to have your qualification recognised by CORU and be registered with CORU
- You will need excellent communication skills and fluency in the English language