Graduate QA Manual
- Designing, creating and executing test scripts in an end-to-end workflow environment
- Execute functional test cases accurately, document and report test results
- Report defects to the established standards as expected
- Assist with test case analysis, improvement and creation
- The QA Engineer will be responsible for planning, scripting and executing tests, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.
- The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work alone or within local and off-shore teams successfully, in a progressive financial environment.
- As a member of the QA team you will play a crucial role in maintaining and developing the banks quality systems.
- Skills - Required
- Someone who is passionate about QA as a career
- A hands-on problem solver with a high rate of achievement, attention to detail and an appetite for new challenges
- Experience Working in an Agile/Waterfall Environment
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Flexibility and willingness to travel if required
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
- Ability to Troubleshoot and analyse issues while suggesting improvements and workarounds
- Smart, driven and fast learners
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure
Are you an experienced Graduate QA Manual that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this Graduate QA Manual role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.