Graduate QA Engineer
Junior QA Engineer- Kerry
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our client's QA team. The QA Engineer will be responsible for planning, scripting and executing tests, tracking and reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution. The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work alone or within local and off-shore teams successfully, in a progressive financial environment. As a member of the QA team you will play a crucial role in maintaining and developing our client's quality systems.
We will consider degree graduates or candidates at a junior level for these roles. Full training will be provided. An understand of the below would be great but extensive industry experience is not essential.
What we require of you
- Designing, creating and executing test scripts in an end-to-end workflow environment
- Execute functional test cases accurately, document and report test results
- Report defects to the established standards as expected
- Assist with test case analysis, improvement and creation
We look for
- Smart, driven and fast learners
- Logical thinker who enjoys problem solving
- Organised and methodical approach under pressure
- Someone who is passionate about QA as a career
- A hands-on problem solver with a high rate of achievement, attention to detail and an appetite for new challenges
- Experience Working in an Agile/Waterfall Environment
- Knowledge of SQL is a huge advantage
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Flexibility and willingness to travel if required
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
- Ability to Troubleshoot and analyse issues while suggesting improvements and workarounds
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your projects in college, personal projects, internships or other coop experience etc. We will also consider experienced candidates for these roles, however a long term link to Kerry is essential.