Graduate Production Manager
I am delighted to assisting my client, a leading Aviation services company in recruiting Graduate Production Managers to join their facilities Shannon and Dublin.
Throughout this 18 month Graduate programme you will be required to work closely with the production management team and take responsibility for your own assigned projects.
Over the course of the program you will gain valuable Production Management skills including:
- Project Management
- Leadership/People Management
- Facility Management
- Manpower Planning
- Budget control.
- Support Production Manager to ensure all projects are managed in a consistent manner, ensuring project plan, milestones and targets are achieved.
- Work with Production Manager and Team Leaders to progress the layover in line with the project plan and prioritise accordingly.
- Ensure customer requirements and expectations are consistently met.
- Engage with the organisation in a professional manner at all times and develop excellent, positive working relationships with customers, internal and external stakeholders to ensure targets are met.
- Assist the Production Manager in managing and monitoring Production operational budgets, direct and indirect costs for optimum project and hangar performance.
- Support the Production Manager in meeting and beating the Production hangar budget.
- Take ownership of hangar standards and general upkeep on the floor to ensure the hangar is maintained to the required standards at all times.
You will be a highly motivated individual with excellent project management skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills. The position will also require you to travel to customer sites.
Please apply via the link for an immediate interview.
To review the full job description and for a confidential discussion contact
Kerry on 086 044 3981