Graduate Process Engineer
Do you hold a level 7/8 degree in Mechanical, Aerospace Engineering, Mechatronics or similar and looking to secure your first post graduate process engineering job with one of Cork's top multinational employers?
Then look no further as this is graduate process engineering job that you have been searching for!
YOUR NEW COMPANY
My client, a world leading maintenance, repair & ops service provider for the civil aviation sector offer clients comprehensive and fully customized solutions for the technical support and management of their aircraft fleets, engines, and components.
Globally the company supports over 500 civil aviation customers and the Cork site employs over 200 staff and has typically enjoyed 5% to 10% year on year growth over the past 10 years.
YOUR NEW JOB
Reporting to the Lead Engineer as graduate process engineer, you'll be joining a closely knit engineering team of 15.
Your role will see you helping to manage all processes associated with Turbine Component repair and providing technical support for existing and future operations
Day to day some of your key duties in the graduate process engineering job will include:
* Introduction and implementation of new products and processes to shop floor.
* Provide Engineering Support for production, processes and equipment as required.
* Continuous updating of your knowledge on new technologies as they are introduced on-site
* Monitoring of products and processes in Production.
* Troubleshooting and defining solutions to technical problems in the production area.
* Compiling various engineering reports for internal and external customers.
* Liaise with outside contractors in fulfilling project goals and conformance to requirements.
* Using your project management skills showing a clear focus on items such as project deadlines and budgetary controls.
* Having and utilizing a clear and concise understanding of all associated technical literature and data, to include but not limited to all Original Engine Manufacturer (OEM) documentation and technical instructions.
* Extracting and condensing technical information from items such as OEM Manuals, repair documents and other technical instructions and writing same into shop floor instructions such as the company's operation sheets and TPS's.
* Product and Process Development / Improvements.
* Being aware of and ensuring compliance with company's Quality Assurance and Regulatory Authority requirements.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will hold a relevant Level 8 degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Mechatronics Engineering although qualified applicants with Level 7 degrees will also be considered.
WHY YOU SHOULD WANT TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY
There is a very competitive graduate engineering salary available plus pension, healthcare, bonus, life assurance, 26 days holidays and the opportunity to continue your design career with a top multi-national in Cork.
You'll have ample opportunity to progress your career with the option to move into different areas of the business depending on what you are interested in pursuing.
The company will support candidates who want to complete their Level 8 Engineering degree if needs be and you'll be working in a very collaborative open environment that is definitely target driven but not as highly intensive/pressurised as some other organisations that also operate in highly regulated sectors.
Sound like your cup of tea? Then don't hesitate, apply today and suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hrs.