Graduate Planning Coordinator
Our client, a MNC, based in East Cork is looking for a Graduate Planning Coordinator to join their team. My Client is looking for a graduate with a Maths, planning or analytical Degree. This is an opportunity to get into a big company to be fully trained into a production/ planning Coordinator role. This Company has successfully taken on grads and trained them up.
We have recruited for this company for the past 10 years and even though they are a multinational, the culture has a family feel. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their expansion and new product range.
This role is open to all level's entry, junior and experienced. The salary that would be offered would reflective of the level you are at. A degree coupled with previous planning experience gained in either Food or Pharma industries would be ideal. This innovative and expanding company offers an excellent package with very attractive benefits.
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Some of the duties include:
- Working with Plant Managers and Customer Support Manager Europe to schedule production according to business and customer needs
- Proactively involved in Continuous Improvement activities within own area of expertise, both as a leader and a subject matter expert, including involvement in FFI investigations and activities as required.
- Plans bulk transportation schedule including raw materials, packaging, finished product etc.
- Coordinates bulk freight movements, inbound and outbound, approve and code carrier invoices, track tanker fleet status, plan future positioning, fleet management (repairs, tests etc.)
- Works with Plant associates in all areas of the Plant including intake, production, labs and dispatch to ensure adherence to the production schedule.
- Liaises with material suppliers, issuing Purchase Orders in line with raw material requirements and ensuring timely delivery of raw materials. Ensures that receipts are completed and matched to orders in a timely manner and any differences investigated and resolved.
- Decision Quality and Problem Solving - Uses analysis, wisdom, experience, and logical methods to make good decisions and solve difficult problems with effective solutions; appropriately incorporates multiple inputs to establish shared ownership and effective action
- Planning - Accurately determines the length and difficulty of tasks and projects; sets clear, realistic and measurable goals; sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects; anticipates roadblocks and develops contingencies to redirect tasks so momentum is not lost.
- Integrity/Ethics - we are widely trusted; we are seen as a direct, truthful individual; presents truthful information in an appropriate and helpful
If you are interested in applying for this Planning Coordinator, please send your cv today for immediate consideration.
CONSULTANT: RICHARD O SULLIVAN 086 185 2327
Planning, forecasting, data analyst, Coordinator