Graduate Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineer
Are you an electrical, mechanical or mechatronic engineer looking to start or continue your career outside of Ireland 2020 a well-paid graduate position with full benefits and a generous shift allowance?
Do you hold a level 7/8 qualification in Electrical or Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering gained in the last 2-3 years?
If so this is the opportunity that you have been waiting for!
YOUR NEW COMPANY!
We currently have several Graduate Service Engineering roles based in Eindhoven for graduate engineers who are prepared to commit to 2 years living abroad.
These graduate jobs are with a large multi-national working as part of their service division and represents an exciting opportunity for a newly or recently graduated engineer to gain experience in world class manufacturing facilities in the Netherlands
My client firmly believes in providing a meaningful experience to grow their graduates and will challenge you to reach your full potential in a fast-paced production environment. You'll have access to a mentor, an experienced leader in the business who will guide you in your new job and your development programme will open you up to new ways of thinking and working.
Just to note these are hands-on engineering roles so if you are very focused on starting your career in design or R & D then these jobs will not match those expectations.
YOUR NEW ROLE
Some of your key duties in the Service Engineer role would include
- To support my clients equipment on site at their customers premises and actively take part in maintenance activities on the installed equipment.
- Support your On-Site Team Leader to adequately manage the maintenance plan
- Install and commission new equipment while also supporting upgrades of installed systems.
- Provide feedback of operational issues and performance criteria to the On-Site team leader.
- Meeting and overachieving on the customer defined metrics.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
What my client sees as important to be successful in the service engineer job would be that you have a hands-on mentality allied to a flexible mindset.
Some post grad experience ideally in the semiconductor sector would be highly advantageous along with a track record in building & developing long term customer relationships.
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU!
Full training is provided and full relocation support in provided in terms of flights, and assistance finding accommodation while you settle into your new role.
Our client will take care of all travel and settling in expenses & formalities and the only expectation would be that you would commit to the 2 years
this is a great opportunity for you!
- A graduate engineering role in the Netherlands allows you to fast track your career.
- Roles paying between 30-35k higher than the average graduate roles with a 30 % tax rebate available for those holding a level 8 qualification or higher.
- Assistance obtaining your Dutch Tax Number, opening a bank account and organising your health insurance when you start your new life in Holland.
If you're ready to apply right now - press the 'Apply' button and send in your CV in Word format. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours for an initial chat.