Graduate Manufacturing Engineer
Graduate Manufacturing Engineer - Balloon Experience
My client is looking for a Graduate Engineer that has previously worked with balloon development and the manufacture of balloon processes. The experience can be related to a project that was completed during your time at college.
- Develop high-performance balloon technologies to customer specifications using a range of materials which would typically include Nylons, PETs, Pebaxs, Polyurethanes and other proprietary materials and custom designs.
- Work with customers to identify balloon performance requirements for a complete range of medical applications.
- Work with Creganna cross-functional teams (Quality, Manufacturing, Supply Chain) to take R&D balloon concepts through the product development process into steady state manufacturing.
- Be responsible for the development of new and existing balloon products from initial concept through to completion as part of a project team
- An engineering, science or equivalent degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with experience in the medical device field.
- Experience of work with balloon forming technology and testing a distinct advantage.
Call Cillian on 0864648425 if you have any questions or connect with Cillian on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/