My client manufactures materials for the construction sector , currently they are recruiting for a Graduate Management Engineer. This is a full-time permanent role.
Reporting to the Plant Manager this position is very much a manufacturing based role
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with Health & Safety , Quality & Production teams
- Help maximise the performance ( quality , output volume & cost ) of manufacturing processes to the highest possible standards
- Apply a scientific approach to problem solving , combining analytical and experimental skills to maximise overall equipment effectiveness
- To support the development of new processes.
- 0-1 years' experience in a manufacturing engineering environment is a distinct advantage.
- A degree in Engineering or closely related discipline
- Good communication skills with strong attention to detail
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Sean on 05793 26999