Graduate Health and Safety Officer
Are you an EHS/ H & S graduate looking for your next job in the South Kildare, Carlow, Kilkenny, or Laois area?
Then read on and if you want to make your mark with a progressive company on a huge growth curve this could be your lucky day!
YOUR NEW JOB/COMPANY:
My client a global market leader in the beverage production sector is currently recruiting for a Graduate EHS Officer for their state-of-the-art facility in Kildare that provides the manufacturing and distribution of my client's products throughout Europe, Middle East & Africa.
As Graduate EHS officer you'll be heavily involved in the ongoing management & delivery of the on-site Environmental, Health & Safety agenda.
YOUR NEW EHS GRADUATE JOB:
In the EHS specialist job some of the key duties will include:
* Develop, implement, and monitor environmental, health & safety programmes to ensure compliance with all applicable legislative regulations and company technical standards.
* Complete and support risk assessment process across a range of areas and topics.
* Formulate and manage the development and implementation of EHS goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems and training programmes
* Deliver EHS related training programmes to all levels within the organization.
* Support the EHS accident and incident management process on-site in accordance with HSA, OSHA and corporate requirements.
* Coordinate and conduct system audit and inspection requirements of EHS Management Systems.
* To provide EHS advice to the company on all work carried out and equipment installed so that equipment it is safe, effective and in compliance with the appropriate industry standards.
* Ensure emergency response procedures and plans are developed and maintained.
* Maintain familiarity with Company policies and procedures pertaining to Quality Manual, Food Security/Food Defence, Sanitation, cGMP's, and HACCP/Food Safety.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
You will hold a relevant degree in Health & Safety or equivalent and ideally you will have completed an internship/co op within a manufacturing environment. Some relevant post grad EHS experience in production would also be hugely beneficial in this role
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU:
The Gradute EHS job pays up a very competitive salary doe & health insurance, pension, discretionary bonus of up to 10% (depending on company performance) & 23 days annual leave.
You would be joining at a great time with the Kildare site having just completed a huge upgrade with lots of capital investment going on and with plans to set up a second facility on-site over the next few years!
With the Kildare site having been acquired by a large US multinational a few years ago you get the best of both worlds with the advantages of working in a medium sized plant which you'll be more than just a number but with the significant backing of a large parent company behind you.
Sound like your cup of tea (or juice!)
Then don't delay and apply today!