Our client, one of Ireland's largest and oldest agricultural equipment manufacturers, is currently recruiting for a Graduate Engineer to join the team in Nenagh.
As a graduate engineer, the candidate will play a key part in facilitating efficient production at the site. From controlling all scheduling and build plans through coordinating with sales, engineering and production, the graduate engineer will be a key contact for all areas of the business.
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant degree level qualification. (Process & Engineering Management, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering)
- Strong Planning, Organisational & People skills to be able control/monitor sales and production and meet KPI's.
- Swift learner with excellent problem-solving skills to effectively handle any challenges
- Demonstrated decision making capability
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing would be an advantage
- High level of computer literacy with good working knowledge of a variety of computer packages including, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and previous experience of an ERP system would be an advantage