Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Carlow -Perm role
I am working exclusively with a lovely client and have an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join an established Irish owned company that supplies globally, based in Carlow. This company uses the latest in robotics and newest of technologies to design and manufacture complex machinery. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting and promoting the new and exciting product range.
What's in it for you:
- Working in a supportive environment with interesting people, passionate about their work.
- Excellent remuneration package is available for the right candidate
- Opportunity to progress.
- The variety of tasks allows for broad experience to be gained in design, repair and improvement of the machinery.
- Training provided
- Travel may be required.
A list of the key responsibilities to get you interested!
- Identifying and filing reports regarding product issues and improvements
- Researching technical issues
- Learning about product updates and new technologies
- Assist in the preparation of products for testing and sale, ensuring that critical areas of assembly are highlighted and addressed.
- Processing Warranty Claims
- Walking customers through features and solutions
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have a minimum of a National Diploma Level 7 or Level 8
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A skilled engineer, ideally with practical experience working on a farm or contracting business with attention to detail. A team player, highly self-motivated and with excellent communication skills.
How I can help?
I can help guide you through the process and give you hints and tips that will give you a competitive advantage over other applicants.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
"This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Richard O'Sullivan (Recruiter) on 086 1852327
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
"I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.
You may have also searched for engineer ,beng,b.eng,designer,eng,engineering,engineers" ,engr,engineered,engineer,eng,meng, technician,technical,mechanical engineer, manufacturing engineer,design engineer,project engineer,mechanical design engineer, mechanical engineering