Grade 3 Clerical Officer
**Public Sector Role**
My client within the HSE, based in Tuam, Co Galway, is looking for an experienced administrator to join their team on a temporary contact for 1 year. The role would be 35 hours per week, Monday - Friday. This role is an immediate start.
Ideally the candidate would have:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Maintaining confidentiality is a fundamental requirement of the role.
- Willingness to assume responsibility, ownership and accountability.
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of MS Office to include advanced level skills in Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and at least intermediate level skills in Excel.
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience of working with people with disabilities is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent Diary and Inbox Management skills.
- Excellent minute taking skills.
- An ability to work within a team environment and be self-motivated.
- Full Clean Driver's Licence