We are seeking a GIS Specialist & Landowner Liaison Officer for our client based in Newbridge, Co Kildare.
You will work with the legal team to identify and resolve land title issues, boundary issues, rights of way issues, property matters and to provide necessary support in the resolution of all such issues.
- Working with the conveyancing team and estate supervisor to identify and resolve boundary and land title issues and to liaise with neighbouring landowners and relevant counterparties to negotiate the commercial terms required to compromise and resolve all boundary and land title issues
- As part of the wider conveyancing team, facilitate the land title resolution project by providing all mapping information, title research, site inspections, title reports and counterparty liaison to enable specific lands to be registered in support of the company's land use and development strategy.
- Support the Estate Supervisor and team in the investigation, negotiation and resolution of boundary and land title issues and disputes, including trespass, adverse possession, unauthorised rights of way, unauthorised turf cutting or other unauthorised uses.
- Liaise with the relevant counterparties with the purpose of resolving such disputes and provide all mapping information and associated documentation to enable appropriate legal steps to be taken to implement such resolutions
- Provide such support in the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the company's land asset management database.
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders and carry out such site visits and inspections as are required in furtherance of the Company's land use and development strategy.
What you need:
- Hons Degree in Geomatics, GIS or similar
- Experience in property/real estate related discipline
- Advanced proficiency in use of GIS and surveying software