General Services Nurse Manager Dublin North
Job title: General Nurse Manager
Location: Dublin North
Type of role: permanent, full time position
Working hours: 39h/week, Mon-Friday. No nights, no long shifts, no weekends.
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Salary: €55k + attractive benefits
As a General Nurse Manager your primary responsibility will be to deliver efficient and effective support services to clients living with dementia and their families. This will be achieved through the supportive, and delivery-focused leadership of front-line management. With a strong focus on efficiency, systems and quality of care, you will ensure consistently high standards are achieved across all facets of his/her responsibility.
Overall responsibility for:
- Services Development
- Volunteer Development and Fundraising
- Financial management
Full job description available on request.
Experience / Qualifications required:
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role and a fast-paced environment
* Nursing Qualification (NMBI Registration or eligibility to register)
* Experience leading Operations projects which add value to an organisation
* Experience of marketing and social media
* Experience of delivery-focused leadership of front-line management
* Experience of drafting, implementing, and advising on policies and procedures and Operational best
* Experience of providing Operational support in a multi-site organisation is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A third level qualification in Management/Leadership/Dementia Care is also desirable
- proven significant achievements in a management role
- Results based strategic planning
- Organised and focused
- Excellent Communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical skills and decision making
- Leadership and staff management skills
- Impact measuring/ experience working across Care Groups desirable
- Personal drive and commitment to excellence
- Flexibility to travel.
If interested, please apply through this website now to receive a phone call with further information and full job spec.