General Operatives - Mogeely Cork
Reporting to the Site Manager and based in Mogeely, Co. Cork, responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsibility for optimising and maintaining grain intake and drying operating systems to ensure maximum production, quantity and quality while supporting the quality goals and objectives of the site.
- Participate in grain operations on site including intake, treatment, drying and loading of grain at harvest time to the required specification.
- Responsibility for maintaining the site, CI and 5S, process control, development and improvement activities in line with business objectives of the site
- General hygiene and cleaning duties.
- Dealing with all customer queries including telephone queries, in an efficient and professional manner.
Candidates for this position should have:
- This position would suit a technically, mechanically focused candidate with a passion for machinery, equipment and performance.
- Ability to work well and contribute in a cross functional and changing environment.
- Forklift / Loader driving and or yard/ warehousing experience desirable.
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing/Milling facility is desirable.
- An agricultural background / experience would be advantageous.
- Strong customer focus, be well organised and efficient.
Rate per hour is €10.60 to €14.36 depending experience