General Operative - Thurles
My client who are one of Europes largest and leading food manufacturers are looking for a number of general operatives to join their growing team in Thurles, Co.Tipperary. These roles are based around shift work (3 shift cycle) and require people to be flexible (days/nights/weekends). Rosters are prepared and sent a week in advance.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent pay rates and shift premiums
- Optional overtime with excellent overtime rates paid
- Sick pay policy
- Genuine opportunities for upskilling into key skill roles and progressing further once probation of 6 months is passed.
- Initial contract 12 months.
If you have good English, your own means of transport to attend work, live within a commutable distance (max 1 hour drive) and a passion for quality food then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Flexible to work in any of the manufacturing areas in the factory
- Follow instruction from the area supervisor and team leader
- Follow safety rules, including wearing protective equipment and report any accidents, incidents or near misses that occur in the workplace
- Complete all training as identified by the company