General Operative - Kells Co.Meath
I'm currently recruiting for a number of General Operatives to join a busy team in Kells Co. Meath.
- Working in busy environment
- Maintain high quality of production
- Inspecting product for faults and report them accordingly
- Follow instruction from the area supervisor and team leader
- Follow safety rules, including wearing protective equipment and report any accidents, incidents or near misses that may occur in the workplace
- Adhere to instructions incorporating quality, safety and good practice
- Complete all training as identified by the company
- Ad hoc duties that may arise
- Immediately available
- Flexible and adaptable work ethic
- Willingness to learn new skills
- High standard of work
- Must have a Manual Handling Certificate
Salary: €11.50 per hour (Monday to Friday rotating shifts)
This is a temporary full-time position on week-to-week basis.
To apply, please upload your CV to the link provided below.