Do you have 2 years production/machine operator experience in a manufacturing/production environment?
Are you looking to join a niche manufacturing company offering a more exciting and interesting role than your typical production operator job?
Are you attentive to detail, quality driven and have the ability to lift heavy objects?
Then this role is for you!
YOUR NEW COMPANY
Our client, based on the Northside in Dublin (3km from the city centre) have been in operation for the last 5 years and are a manufacturing, sales and distribution company for some of the world's biggest music companies.
Having seen rapidly expanding global demand for their products our client are currently embarking on a huge expansion which will see them doubling their workforce and output over the next 12 months.
YOUR NEW ROLE
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, committed, and flexible individual with a passion for music who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, pressing the highest quality vinyl for major and independent clients and directly with artists all over the world.
The plant runs shifts around the clock and at weekends; so we are ideally looking for candidates who are willing to work flexibly within a team of operators to cover all shifts.
- Operate vinyl record presses (additional training will be given, to ensure competency).
- Perform required on-going visual and audio QC checks as required throughout each run of records.
- Complete all relevant documentation related to pressing e.g.: individual job sheets, shift handover forms etc.
- Must be mechanically inclined to perform basic troubleshooting duties.
- Use experience and initiative for day-to-day problem-solving, seeking guidance from more experienced operators on site as required.
- Set up and changeover jobs on the production floor.
- Keep the pressing station clean and stocked with needed supplies and ensure no delays in job changeovers by completing required advance preparation for each job e.g., ensure labels are adequately baked and stampers are checked and ready, before the job is due to be pressed.
- Follow instructions from senior staff, follow schedules
- Maintain and improve workspaces for safety & efficiency.
- Grind excess material for recycling as required.
- Attend production and company meetings as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a machine operator in a manufacturing environment, come from a plastics extrusion or printing background or come from a production environment preferred but training will be given.
- Basic IT literacy
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must show attention to detail and dedication to achieving the highest quality product, under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Understands urgency.
- Good communicator who can update management and colleagues.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects
- Likes being part of a team who works hard, respects their work and co-workers.
- Demonstrates common sense and adheres to safety measures.
- Flexibility within production schedule and willingness to work shifts and overtime when required.
These operator roles are offering a competitive salary between €30-40k DOE and full on-site training will be provided.
Does this sound like your cup of tea? Apply today by sending your CV.