Perm- 3 shift cycle
My client a multinational manufacturing company based in Cork are looking for production operator's to support a sustainable growth plan. These roles have come about due to the client investing heavily in the Cork site to supply multiple diverse markets across Europe, giving the Cork site long term sustainable growth.
- The ideal candidates will have some production , meat or manufacturing experience.
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Due to the nature of the role, a general level of fitness is required.
- Applicants should demonstrate manual dexterity, attention to detail, good communication skills, and teamwork.
The successful applicant will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products.
- Previous production/manufacturing experience
- Full training will be given.
- Ideally if you have a Reach and or Counterbalance it is desirable (if your licence is out of date but you had previously held a licence a refresher courses will be provided)
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Recruiter : Richard O'Sullivan